Posts Tagged ‘technique’

07/02/2018 | Oral Hygiene

Why and How Should I Floss?

Even with the most diligent brushing, you can only clean up to 60% of all your teeth surfaces with brushing alone. The remaining 40% are the narrow spaces in between your teeth and underneath your gums where no well-designed toothbrush can reach to remove plaque build-up.   FLOSSING GUIDE  ...

16/12/2017 | Oral Hygiene

What is the Best Technique for Brushing?

The correct toothbrushing technique is essential to ensure the maximum amount of build-up is thoroughly removed, thus ensuring better gum and dental health. Firstly, it is important to use a soft-bristled brush. A hard toothbrush does not brush any better, and will likely cause damage to both your gums and...

CHAS, Pioneer and Merdeka Generation, Medisave and Baby Bonus IHP, MHC, Alliance, AIA, Parkway Shenton